The Inner World of Money: Taking Control of Your Financial Decisions and Behavior
Faced with economic uncertainty, shrinking portfolios, disappearing jobs, is it any wonder that the number one source of stress in American life is money? But how can you make wise money decisions when your judgment is clouded by anxiety? This breakthrough work can help you overcome your worries, see clearly, and get on the path to a richer life.
For more than a decade, internationally acclaimed psychologist and business professor Dr. Marty Martin has helped thousands of people all over the world overcome the psychological barriers that blocked them from a healthy relationship with their money. With The Inner World of Money: Taking Control of Your Financial Decisions and Behaviors, Dr. Martin’s proven tools for effective earning, saving, spending and investing are placed in your hands.
The book enables you to:
• Break down the complexities of making, saving, and investing money into simple steps
• Take personal responsibility for your own financial situation and well-being
• Discuss money with children and prepare them for financial independence and well-being
• Make wise money decisions and increase your financial literacy
- Tyler R. Tichelaar, Ph.D. and author of the award-winning “Narrow Lives”
- Kirkus’ Review